The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

5 posters

Player Mahaan want to join in the guild.

Poll

Invite Mahaan?

[ 1 ]
    Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Bar_left50%Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Bar_left50%Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    alemao

Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Empty Player Mahaan want to join in the guild.

Post  alemao Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 am

Hi Im the player Mahaan, and I don't know exactly what I need to be invited in the guild.
    So I decided make that topic.
    I want to join in the guild to help him in Raids and Dungeons. And for you guys help me too.
    Kisses, Mahaan. Laughing
    Failc
    Failc

Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Empty Re: Player Mahaan want to join in the guild.

Post  Failc Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:08 am

Fail! xD first read this https://unforgiven.canadian-forum.com/t25-retry-paladin-xeviar-application-guideline and see how your app shud look

Last edited by andjeosmrti on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Player Mahaan want to join in the guild. Empty Re: Player Mahaan want to join in the guild.

Post  Hikikomori Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 am

Oh my God, can I delete this? -.-'
    Teraclaw
    Teraclaw
    Completly Harmless

Post  Teraclaw Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 pm

NO.
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:53 pm

No, don't delete this! Let people see how to NOT make an application!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:08 pm