The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

5 posters

Acept me!!! I help you guild (LOCKED)

Crono

Acept me!!! I help you guild   (LOCKED) Empty Acept me!!! I help you guild (LOCKED)

Post  Crono Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:54 am

im brother of kahiser xD
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Acept me!!! I help you guild   (LOCKED) Empty Re: Acept me!!! I help you guild (LOCKED)

Post  Dementia Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:21 am

Kahiser,help your brother with application,do not let him to do this dude Very Happy!
    Mastema
    Mastema
    Completly Harmless

Acept me!!! I help you guild   (LOCKED) Empty Re: Acept me!!! I help you guild (LOCKED)

Post  Mastema Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 am

-

If his brother makes him app it will be like you are accepting same guy two times, in other words: It will be his brothers app not his and from that info we can not find out anything about the player, but from this he wrote now we can find a lot.
    Failc
    Failc

Post  Failc Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 am

Fail
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 am

Let Kahiser help him with the app, not write it completely for him. Or at least lets hope he wont write it for him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:54 am