The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

5 posters

Overload Undead Warlock(ACCEPTED)

overload
    overload

Overload Undead Warlock(ACCEPTED) Empty Overload Undead Warlock(ACCEPTED)

Post  overload Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Overload
    2.LEVEL: 80
    3.CLASS: Warlock
    4.RACE: Undead

5.MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fpAH6MzQCi29w,,12213 *PVE(For now its Demonology, but i ll change it after i get some decent gear)
    6.OFF-SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#8uYBXsL6EzWPD,,12213 *PVP(But i can use it on bosses that require Bursts (Marowgar hc and Dreamwalker)
    7.PROFESSIONS: Engi JC (Not full atm)
    8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: None

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUTH IT! TO US IT DOESN'T METTER WHER YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Bojan

10.AGE: 20

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Chachak Serbia

12.TIMEZONE: +1

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: 3+ at least

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: Honestly, i am not in position to take any atm Sad Altho, i will gladly show you if it is really required.

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 6y+

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years on Bladefist (EU)

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: Cause, i believe that this guild has potential, and i would really love to be part of it as it grows into best guild in Horde.

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Contribution and help in anyway possible.

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I was PVP freak, but i lately noticed what many knew long ago, that PVE is really not just tank and spank, but a big challenge that requires great teamwork and athmospheree.

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Project Horde. At first, i wanted to leave cause my friends left it, but later, i saw that leaders and some high officers are really acting "Godlike", when they are not even remotely close. I want some normal guild with very good athmosphere w/o drama and haters Smile

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Hmm, me and my best bud, but he doesn't play horde so ye, i think im only one.

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: Yeap

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DBM Recount

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: Maybe, but won't ask them Smile

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Guild Master of Lone District seeking Horde side guild for work and cooperation Smile. I believe that i will contribute to ur guild, and in advance, im only looking for new friends and alot of new challenges to conquer!

26.JOKE: Mmo server is dead!
    Failc
    Failc

Overload Undead Warlock(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Overload Undead Warlock(ACCEPTED)

Post  Failc Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Nice app bro im for ya Thumbs UP xD
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Really good application Smile (One of the best I have seen here).I saw u in game few times on your ally char ^^. +1 From me Very Happy
    PS. We need a player like you,smart one and a good player.Good Luck.
    Sancho
    Sancho

Post  Sancho Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 pm

nice joke Wink TU
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

ACCEPTED

BTW for now best app on our forum! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:59 am