The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+6
Failc
Dementia
Mastema
Hikikomori
Sancho
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
10 posters

Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED)

MrTwister a.k.a Mini

Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED) Empty Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED)

Post  MrTwister a.k.a Mini Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Minipwnz
    2.LEVEL:80
    3.CLASS: Warlock
    4.RACE: Bloodelf

5.MAIN SPEC:Deep Destruction(Standard Deep destruction spec i would use until i get some gear and later respec into affli or demo depending on what currently u guys have.
    6.OFF-SPEC: At the moment i dont have off-spec cuz i dont have 1000g for that on this char.For the record i can play any warlock spec.
    7.PROFESSIONS: None for now
    8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: None on horde side on alliance i have lots of chars such as Minimalizam,Phobic,Aggromagnet,Supfool etc.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUTH IT! TO US IT DOESN'T METTER WHER YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Eddie

10.AGE: 23

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Podgorica,Montenegro
    12.TIMEZONE: +1

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    As many of you probably know,its my horde lock alt since i got tons of chars on alliance side but we can always arrange some private channel to call me to come so i can participate if u need me.About raids i haven't read raid info section yet.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED) 2kewlv
    Changed screenshot so Sancho and ppl alike him would not take it as insultive or any other wrong way.Reason why i put ally screenshot is that i have almost all keybinds and addons set up there and it represent my raiding interface,i really cant see problem in that as long screenshot is legit and valid.Judging by screenshot i posted is shallow and not that relevant like some other questions in application.

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Ever since SSC and TK opened on retail its like 4-5 years.

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Sylvanas EU (Human mage 11/12 icc10 10/12 icc25 cleared rest of the lower level instances aswell)
    Maelstrom EU(Undead warlock 12/12 ICC10 12/12 ICC25 same as previous realm) Played also cata on the begining but kinda was disappointed how much warlock got nerfed comparing to wotlk.On M4A cleared everything until Sindragosa 25hc.

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: I wanna find home for my horde alt and hopefully to get a chance to raid with you and ofc get some gear.

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: You can expect guy which knows his class capabilities,and certainly some help raid-wise.

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I love PvE and I love Pvp,since i cant play decent PvP anymore i became successful PvE hero.

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:Guildless atm,was in Project Horde wasnt so active.

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yep

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: Yes

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DBM,Power Auras,Recount,Buttontimers,Soulspeak,Grid(xperl)have few more dunno is that relevant.

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: Nope

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (BE SHORT! YOU ARE NOT APP FOR JOB, WE DONT NEED YOUR WHOLE CV)
    A regular guy,currently unemployed finished economy.

26.JOKE: Whats the difference between WoW player and calendar
    Calendar have a date.

Last edited by Xeviar on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : changed screenshot and replied to Sancho)
    Sancho
    Sancho

Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED)

Post  Sancho Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 pm

thx for the SS of your ally TD
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Ultimate warlock Minipwnz(ACCEPTED)

Post  Hikikomori Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Thumbs down. If anyone wants to know why, just pm me ingame.
    Mastema
    Mastema
    Completly Harmless

Post  Mastema Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm

+

Personal issues should not affect application, still he could be useful.
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Ally SS,but I really don't care.I just want a good PvE player who knows what to do on boss,and he knows that.The gear is not a problem,I'll boost him If I must,no problem.Thumbs Up from me.
    Failc
    Failc

Post  Failc Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Nice app TU
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Post  Kryptonite Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Thumbs UP from me ^^
    Stoneblood
    Stoneblood
    Completly Harmless

Post  Stoneblood Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:45 am

Like Dementia say...i think so too...THUMBS UP !! And good luck !
    Teraclaw
    Teraclaw
    Completly Harmless

Post  Teraclaw Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm

THUMBS UP.
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:33 am