The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+6
Dementia
Kryptonite
Teraclaw
Life
strongbay
veguetx
10 posters

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve (ACCEPTED)

veguetx
    veguetx

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve   (ACCEPTED) Empty APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve (ACCEPTED)

Post  veguetx Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 am

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: veguetx

2.LEVEL: 80

3.CLASS: warrior

4.RACE:Tauren

5.MAIN SPEC:http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3022210023300000000000000000000325003030505010053120501351000000000000000000000000000

6.OFF-SPEC: PvP

7.PROFESSIONS: Blacksmithing + mining

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Elf of the night, druid, molt

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Jeison molano

10.AGE: 19

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Cincinnati/Nort Kentucky/E.E.U.U

12.TIMEZONE: +3

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: 2-5

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: dont have in raid now XD!

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve   (ACCEPTED) Wowscr11

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 6 years ago

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 1 year in TBC

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: It seems to me that there exists ppl that plays very well

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Everything, and A good player for clean all!

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PVE; it is more enterteining and I like the teamwork of every raid, you prop the sets the trinkets and good in general to my it look like everything it is better

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: ANTI NINJAS - LEGION FOX; Basically for the raids the GM (guild master) it was spending the articles to his friends and ninjas or simply they were unjust in the roll in ICC 25 VOA 25

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: of course

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: yeah i have teamspeak but dont use all time

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DMG meter , GS, Recount

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: yes Strongbay

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: good friend Helpfull member, love the beer and look beatifulls girls, play guitar and WOW of course XD

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve   (ACCEPTED) Wowscr17

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve   (ACCEPTED) Wowscr18

Last edited by veguetx on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    strongbay
    strongbay

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve   (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve (ACCEPTED)

Post  strongbay Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:12 am

he is good i know him and talk english good, know all tactics, and not bad gear.
    Life
    Life

APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve   (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: APP : Veguetx, warrior (DPS) pve (ACCEPTED)

Post  Life Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 am

+1
    Teraclaw
    Teraclaw
    Completly Harmless

Post  Teraclaw Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 am

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DMG meter , GS, Recount

Download DBM(Deadly Boss Mode) addon and you have THUMBS UP,from me.
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Post  Kryptonite Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Thumbs UP ^^
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Ohh so you're playing guitar (My man Smile) Very Happy! +1 from me Very Happy
    Zugar
    Zugar

Post  Zugar Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Neutral.
    Lightwarrior

Post  Lightwarrior Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm

from me Thumbs Up Smile
    Meroo
    Meroo
    Dangerous
    Dangerous

Post  Meroo Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 pm

I sure hope you'r english realy isn't like some spain tard Smile i see you have good gear but dude 3800 on the bos...crit Very Happy i do like 5k and i am less geared than you Very Happy anyway Thumbs UuuuuP Smile
    veguetx
    veguetx

Post  veguetx Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 am

Meroo wrote:I sure hope you'r english realy isn't like some spain tard Smile i see you have good gear but dude 3800 on the bos...crit Very Happy i do like 5k and i am less geared than you Very Happy anyway Thumbs UuuuuP Smile

THNX MAN KK I KNOW NEED MORE SET BUT I HAVE ICC 10 AND 25 NEED MORE BUT IM GOOD DPS XD!!
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Well I see that everyone likes you (or just nobody hastes you), so I'm going to close this application on my own Very Happy
    You are ACCEPTED in The Unforgiven, and I hope you download DBM.
    Whisper a guild officer to get an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:31 pm