The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

5 posters

APP: Veguetx DPS(pve) (DENIED)

veguetx
    veguetx

APP:  Veguetx DPS(pve)  (DENIED) Empty APP: Veguetx DPS(pve) (DENIED)

Post  veguetx Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: veguetx

2.LEVEL:80

3.CLASS: warrior

4.RACE: Tauren

5.MAIN SPEC:http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3020230023300000000000000000000305043000505110053120501351000000000000000000000000000

6.OFF-SPEC:http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3022332023335100230212013201251315010130000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

7.PROFESSIONS: mining,Blacksmith

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: molt Elf of the night druid, hakudoshi tauren shaman, senwey tauren druid

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUTH IT! TO US IT DOESN'T METTER WHER YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Jeison

10.AGE: 20

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Cincinnati/Nort Kentucky/E.E.U.U

12.TIMEZONE: +3

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: sunday-friday 4-6 hours, On Saturdays I happen day on Sunday the whole day

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:

[img]APP:  Veguetx DPS(pve)  (DENIED) Sin_ta11[/img]

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 6 years ago

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 1 year in TBC

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: It seems to me that there there exists ppl that plays very well and they help themselves mutually Smile

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Everything, and A good player for clean all!

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PVE; it is more enterteining and I like the teamwork of every raid, you prop the sets the trinkets and good in general to my it look like everything it is better

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: ANTI NINJAS - LEGION FOX; Basically for the raids the GM (guild master) it was spending the articles to his friends and ninjas or simply they were unjust in the roll in ICC 25 VOA 25, And unforgiven also, some oficcer kcik me time ago due to the fact that they were arming icc 25 invited me and I could not go due to the fact that tape-worm an advising in the university was very important for this reason they extracted me which seems to me to be unjust only I want to enter and to show him that I am a good player

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: of course

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: yes

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: extrabar, DMG meter, GS, Recount,

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: yes, Some members but it might say Strongbay

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU : I like the pretty girls, to touch guitar, to take beer something to smoke a cigarette to go of holiday to play soccer to draw many things, to go out with girls to get drunk it is what more I like XD

26.JOKE: - Mum, mum, in school everybody tells me that I'm confused!
    - Hey, kid, this is not your house... you live opposite the street!

APP:  Veguetx DPS(pve)  (DENIED) Adasda10

Last edited by veguetx on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stoneblood
    Stoneblood
    Completly Harmless

APP:  Veguetx DPS(pve)  (DENIED) Empty Re: APP: Veguetx DPS(pve) (DENIED)

Post  Stoneblood Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

1) No DBM addon
    2) Clicker
    3) English BAD
    And we have a lot of warrior and other melle THUMBS DOWN
    veguetx
    veguetx

Post  veguetx Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Stoneblood wrote:1) No DBM addon
    2) Clicker
    3) English BAD
    And we have a lot of warrior and other melle THUMBS DOWN

IT IS AN OLD IMAGE FRIEND IS NOT RECENT, IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE IN RAID LATELY BUT IF I USE IT, WHEN VOLUME DOES IMAGE AND HER I RISE

Last edited by veguetx on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Teraclaw
    Teraclaw
    Completly Harmless

Post  Teraclaw Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Your english suxs,your an faking clicker,your whole application suxs and you already were in this guild and left it so FU.THUMBS DOWN.
    veguetx
    veguetx

Post  veguetx Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Teraclaw wrote:Your english suxs,your an faking clicker,your whole application suxs and you already were in this guild and left it so FU.THUMBS DOWN.

???? MAN I DONT KNOW YOU BUT KNOW PPL IN THE GUILD, WHO IS THE PROBLEM??? I DONT LEAVED GUILD ONE DAY ANY KCIK ME: REASON I CANT MAKE ICC 25 THIS DAY BECAUSE HAVE CLASS IN THE UNIVERSITY.... IS THE BIG REASON FOR KCIK ME???? AND MY ENGLISH Y YOU HAVE REASON IS SO SO BUT I UNDERTAND ALL, AND I KNOW ICC WHO IS THE PROBLEM, AND WHY YOU HATE ME???? I DONT KNOW YOU AND NEVER WE MAKE ICC VOA TOC WHAT EVER..... IM CLICKER.... EMMMMM NO

I use the keyboard, the special one and I can assure you that in raid can make an excellent dps; thank you equal your opinion is important
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Post  Kryptonite Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 am

Don't reply on your topic without anyone asking you to. Your english is bad, we need people that know it so they can understand us in-game or in Team Speak. Thumbs Down.
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:47 am

DENIED;
    "Your application will get instant decline if you edit or reply on it's topic without anyone asking you anything." -- Sample application.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 pm