The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

3 posters

NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION

Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION Empty NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION

Post  Xeviar Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this forwardly.

I thought about removing the shithole rank, and turning it in to an APPLICANT rank. Than every full member besides recruits are able to "vouch" for 2 or 3 friend's, in other words get them in guild without application. They applicants are marked with the name of the dude who got them in in there note. Later on we are able to decide either they deserve it to become a full member, or get kicked.

Tell me what you think about it so that we can either change it or not!
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION Empty Re: NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION

Post  Kryptonite Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 pm

I totally agree with your idea, Xevi, because for example I changed my opinion about some of our new arrivals xD
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION Empty Re: NEW IDEA FOR INCREASING GUILD POPULATION

Post  Xeviar Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Like whom? If it is not a secret? Smile
    Failc
    Failc

Post  Failc Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am

Thumbs Up from me xD\
    btw don't have net xD cant play

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:14 pm