The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

2 posters

Holy paladin PvE

Stoneblood
    Stoneblood
    Completly Harmless

Holy paladin PvE Empty Holy paladin PvE

Post  Stoneblood Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Holy PvE talents: http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?503500520200132531005152210000000000000000000000000005230050003000000000000000

Ok. This is how I do it. As a paladin your main stat is Intellect so I am stacking it as much as possible (If you wonder why , well it gives you Mana , Spell Power and Critical Strike Rating) My personal opinion , and i guess everybody's , is that paladin is not a mana regen class so even in PvP the main stat im looking for is Intellect . Ussually the next stat you are looking for in pve is Haste ( why ? because as a paladin you don't have any AoE spells so you need to cast as fast as you can ) everything over is 500 is great . Ok and now my favorite stat , Critical Strike Rating . Usually i roll with 48% crit chance sellf buffed , combined with the shamans 5% buff and the focus magic and intellect from a mage you can get really high.

Using Divine Plea : Never keep your divine plea for when you are low on mana . You always need to use it . You should use it when ur around 80-85% mana , or when ever you feel its the right time. Yes I know it has the reduced 50% healing efect but you can compensate with the Avenging Wrath a.k.a Wings for the 20% increased healing.

Divine Illumination: This is another talent that you shouldn't keep until you are low on mana . Always use it .

Arcane Torrent: I always use this talent on cooldown , if I under 95% mana I always use it .

Mana Potions : Ussually i keep them for when I'm low on mana , witch happens rarely. But you can save them , they don't grow in trees hehe.

Mana regen trinkets : Like the one from Lord Marrowgar Icc10 goes the same like with Divine Plea . Don't be afraid to use them.
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Holy paladin PvE Empty Re: Holy paladin PvE

Post  Kryptonite Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Really good job Smile You may say something for the rotation too.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:22 am