The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

2 posters

Holy-Paladin-Ashoka(DENIED)

death182

Holy-Paladin-Ashoka(DENIED) Empty Holy-Paladin-Ashoka(DENIED)

Post  death182 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm

HARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Ashoka
    2.LEVEL:80
    3.CLASS: Paladin
    4.RACE: Bloodelf

5.MAIN SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?503500503202130501015152215032013122000000000000000000000000000000000000000000" alt=""/>
    6.OFF-SPEC:Holy-Paladin-Ashoka(DENIED) Paladint
    7.PROFESSIONS: Enchanting,Jewellery.
    8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Bloodelf ,Hunter , Poque

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUTH IT! TO US IT DOESN'T METTER WHER YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Juan carlos Gonzales Ch.

10.AGE: 18

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Potosi,Bolivia,Located in central South America
    12.TIMEZONE: GMT.-4

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: 14:30 GMT.-4 Bolivian time To 23:30

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:

Well if I have the necessary addons damage of the rooms, battles and also I have 3 team spike then update

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 5 years

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: not any experience haha: D

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: Because honestly want to help me and also want help with what would be necessary for the game ok

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:Help and spend time playing wow
    19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:I prefer PvE is much more fun to see the luck stays on roll pvp I have it but I'm not so much because for me it is difficult Asher half 2vs2, 3vs3 at times feel like lost in moments
    20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: It was in this guild but I voted because I played for a while but came back problems haha and I have wanted to play
    21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes omg

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: Yes

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:DBM,Pala Power,Recount,Quest helper ok.
    24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: may suggest choda with 2v2 and I have a rogue Orc choda he can suggest on my

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (BE SHORT! YOU ARE NOT APP FOR JOB, WE DONT NEED YOUR WHOLE CV)I study and enjoy playing other than wow and like all I am a normal person.

26.JOKE: What do Rogues and Noobs have in common ?
    I have no idea but should have halgo funny haha I have it discover
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Holy-Paladin-Ashoka(DENIED) Empty Re: Holy-Paladin-Ashoka(DENIED)

Post  Xeviar Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 am

DENIED

I wish i could give you accepted, since you where i guild and i know that you are trying and wanting to play the game, but your English is just not good enough. I am truly sorry.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:27 am