The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+6
h4r1s
Lindzy
Hikikomori
Xeviar
Afterrlife
Ferryman
10 posters

Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason

Ferryman
    Ferryman

Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason Empty Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason

Post  Ferryman Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Oke guys as i have said before, this guy Stormfire KEEPS insulting me for no reason, i think that all began from this point- https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/19/04/05/wowscr10.jpg - before that i didnt knew em!
    Than ofc it keept going like that. Here i said .. LF Boops'' cos i needed titanium wep chain and the answer comes - https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/19/04/05/wowscr12.jpg see i was ignoring again!!! no insults from my side. OFc it keept going - https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/19/04/05/wowscr14.jpg - for eng speaking guys, hard to translate but smth like this,, ha made the god fu*k ur mother in the mouth! quite cruel if u ask me

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/19/04/05/wowscr15.jpg - don't speak anything in the guild, u can talk to me, and u will be out of guild soon! and that also came from.. LF Boops"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/19/04/05/wowscr16.jpg - ah and yes, ur mother is fuc**d! pfff hard one
    And my favorite - https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/19/04/05/wowscr17.jpg - haaa u son of a bit**, i could never be kicked out of guild cos RAyex and i are real life friends, so u are the only one who is sucking soon u son of a bit**
    So guys i cant look for more pics but this says enough, i rly want u to do smth about this guy!
    Afterrlife

Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason Empty Re: Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason

Post  Afterrlife Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

He was insulting me too. One time in pos i left because raid sux everybody was greany stormfire was with his paladin and he wipsered me with some insults and said me " you will e kicked out of the guild soon "
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason Empty Re: Stormfire is a bad boy! :) Insulting me for no reason

Post  Xeviar Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:26 am

Since no one is replying i will have the honor as it seems. All tree of you made a big mistake.

First off all ferry you won him in arena, GZ for you, but than you /w him "thank's for the rate..." you didn't mention that! Why?

Second, he is a RL friend of mine, but that doesn't make him able to kick ppl, or tell me to kick them, only for some shit they do in the game.

Third, Afterlife if you blame someone for something, than give some valid prove's, preferably SS's! And if you decided to help them with pos/fos raid, and than just leave in middle, that is not quite ok. Try to be polite, and explain them on start that they are all green and is not doable and apologize and go. Not just leave raid, and fuck them. After all you are member's of the same guild, if you don't help each-other no one else will.

Last and most inportatn! If you don't like some1 in guild, don't try to kick him if he doesn't deserve it! It just gives you minus point's of reputation in guild. Ignore the player! No1 is asking you to help him, to give him profession's or to boost his alt char's, or whatever. Do your part in raid's and play the game. If you beat him in any part of the game, PvE or Pvp don't tease him, don't provoke him, and than later QQ about it, and report him on forum or g chat! You asked for it, than you got it! HANDLE IT!
    Ferryman
    Ferryman

Post  Ferryman Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm

on 1st pic u can see that he died 2 sec ago, how could i possible write that fast so ths not correct , after 2s yes i said that but thats no reason to keep insulting!
    second- ye sure u wont do anything about it, i knew that before i made this post, but if i said smth like this to him and he had proff like me, i would be long gone from this guild.....so thats just not fair. Am not from the same place as u guys, but try to be little fair when it comes to smth like this....
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:19 pm

It is not a reason to insult you if you said that, but to constantly spam that whenever you see him actually is. On start of raid's, etc....
    Ferryman wrote:
    second- ye sure u wont do anything about it, i knew that before i made this post, but if i said smth like this to him and he had proff like me, i would be long gone from this guild.....so thats just not fair. Am not from the same place as u guys, but try to be little fair when it comes to smth like this....

If i would think that you deserve to be kicked out of guild I would kick you without any report's, and for the record, we are not from the same city i just know him from RL. And that doesn't make him "invulnerable" in guild. If he earns himself guildkick he will get it! Doesn't matter who he is, if he is in guild and makes something which requires to be punished by kicking him, than post here. If ppl vote for kick i will kick him. EVEN IF YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD NOT BE A PART OF THIS GUILD, THAN POST IT. I WILL GIVE G MASTER TO WHOEVER YOU VOTE SHOULD GET IT, AND I WILL LEAVE.

And btw read the topic under this one, posted by andjeosmrti. Smile

Last edited by Rayex on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

AND SECOND OF ALL I WILL NOT KICK HIM TILL MOST OF THE OFFICER'S OF GUILD VOTE FOR EITHER KICK OR NO KICK! OR MORE THAN 40% OF GUILD. THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION. THIS IS FINAL. IF SOME1 GET'S KICKED THIS WAY HE IS ON BLOCK. NO APP FOR HIM ANYMORE AND NO COMEBACK!
    Ferryman
    Ferryman

Post  Ferryman Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 pm

yap i said that ,, Second thing'' cos thats what i tought, i knew u wouldnt do anything about it, ur not crazy to kick ur FRIEND cos he is insulting some noob there like me, i just wanted to see how good post i can make, and this one is pretty convincing. And concerning ,,Andjeosmrti'' - i know i said that, that was wrong i agree with em completely u should have punished me for that, i apologized to hem also!
    AND DONT REPEAT WHAT I SAY afro !! Smaras!!! Very Happy
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 pm

LOL

Big fat lol. I told you that i would kick him when ppl vote for kicking! Scroll up and see, you and afterlife are the only once who posted here! You are regular member's and no officer's so i count your vote, but i don't value it like an officer's review.
    When the officer's post a reply, or 40% of regular g member's i will either kick him or not, depending on the reply's!
    Ferryman
    Ferryman

Post  Ferryman Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 pm

haha than why u say u need proff? u need VOTE for kick.... they can keep sending proffs as many as they want nothing will happen....
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Omg, i am sorry, this is not an insult but your comment make you either look dump, or you are 7 year's old. You can't accuse some1 for something without proof, and i need vote bcs i don't want to kick some1 just bcs you said so, or some1 else. If the other guild members don't want him ill kick him. But FOR SOME PROVED REASON! Not for some speculation's! WTF!
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 pm

I thought I'd not reply on the topic, but seeing as how this is a dialog I am forced to.
    Honestly I'd be for Ferryman if he didn't tell me some things a few days ago, which I will tell anyone, but privately.
    I just don't like people saying things like that Ferryman, so I am for a kick.
    Plus I don't like how you behave toward the guild leader, after all he dictates the rules, whether we like it or not. He deserves more respect than he is given.
    Lindzy
    Lindzy

Post  Lindzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 am

hahahahaahahah... Im also on Ferryman's side.. not only because he is my friend but its also rude what Stormife wroted to him.. I personaly dont have anything against that guy 'cause i dont know him, but at least he can stop insulting Ferryman.. Smile)) /bla bla
    h4r1s
    h4r1s
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  h4r1s Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 am

you know the reason!!!you are the kidy..and dont be retard !!!!
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 am

Hikikomori wrote:
    I just don't like people saying things like that Ferryman, so I am for a kick.

You mean to kick Ferry or Stormfire!? didn't quite get that part! Sorry
    Kataya
    Kataya

Post  Kataya Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 am

I don't think Stormfire is bad boy. He's maybe cursing to much but he doesn't mean it personal thet much. And i think its your fault Ferryman. If you win Stormfire in arena you shouldnt say to him: "Thanks for rate noob, you suck in arena" i heard it started so. Then he started to curse you becouse nobody likes to hear "you noob", "you suck in arena". Even if you win a guildy in arena you must say "sorry guys for losing rate", or just "sorry".

I am for Stormfire to stay in guild we still can't afort to lose good dps for some private problem like PVP(arena).

Kataya
    Ferryman
    Ferryman

Post  Ferryman Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Hiki i didn't say anything directly to Rayex hes leader of our guild i HAVE to respect em, and i am just pointing out some things, if thats insult for hem than i apologize. And Kataya 1st insult came for NO REASON , but than YES i've said that to em, but that's no reason to say those things, its not like i have killed half of hes family or smth, and i never mentioned word NOOB never!
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 am

Well,I know them both and they are good players in PvE,and about PvP I don't give a fuck.You hate each other,I only see that.Also,I want to write that I checked this SS,but I also heard that you Ferry insulted Ticiano without reason and Hikikomori too,so I'm against to kick Stormfire from guild.My way to resolve this problem is just to use /ignore.Ferryman, /ignore Stormfire,Stormfire /ignore Ferryman and end of story.You are really annoying with this "Haha,thanks for rating nub/Fuck you asshole bla bla bla" shit.Thanks.
    Teraclaw
    Teraclaw
    Completly Harmless

Post  Teraclaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 pm

I totaly agree with Dementia,that's faking stupid about what you are arguing your not faking kid's WTF!?Just do your part in raid's and go out of way each other.There is a poll against you Ferryman,that Failc made about you insulting him.So I'am AGAINST that Stormfire get's kick from guild,your bouth good pve player's would be shame to lose any of you two.Thank's Sugarfree(Teraclaw)
    Failc
    Failc

Post  Failc Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Kataya is right Stormfire i a Great dps in our guild we can't lose him for some stupid problem so im for Stormfire to Stayand Dem is Right if you dont like each other there is simple "/ignore"
    Ferryman
    Ferryman

Post  Ferryman Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 am

Dementia whos Ticiano? When i insulted Hikimori what did i say? I apologized to failc about that and wer good now, and u guys are just not right not matter what u say and thats it, am okey with that, he insults me i will to Smile end of story
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Ferryman wrote:When i insulted Hikimori what did i say?
    This is what you said my dear Ferryman.
    That was his reply to me telling him that he and Stormfire might get a gkick because they were fighting.
    =.='
    Rayex, this should tell you what I meant with my comment.
    Ferryman
    Ferryman

Post  Ferryman Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

I still dont get it how i insulted u with that....
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

This topic is officially closed! Ferry and Storm /ignore each-other, don't talk or insult each-other, don't do any shit in-game, be there and raid with us, because you both are valuable for us. And we can just kick you because of some fucking ignorant behavior of both of you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content