The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

3 posters

Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED)

Failc
    Failc

Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED) Empty Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED)

Post  Failc Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Failc
    2.LEVEL:80
    3.CLASS: Rogue
    4.RACE: Orc

5.MAIN SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530310535010152010333135100500500000000000000000000005020000000000000000000000000
    6.OFF-SPEC: pvp xD
    7.PROFESSIONS: Herb Full
    8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Ormarr

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUTH IT! TO US IT DOESN'T METTER WHER YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Nikola Obradovic

10.AGE: 16

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Valjevo Srbija
    12.TIMEZONE: +1

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Dunno alot

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=CVlHpzrKHA

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 7 years

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: played 5 years on Retail

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: Need Guild and i love Pve

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: maybe best dps in Guild

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: pve cuz its funny... xD short version

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: DONT HAVE PREVIOUSE GUILD's.

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yep

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: Yes

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DBM,Recount,GS,DCP,Cooldowns 1.3.6,NCB...

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?:dunno

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (BE SHORT! YOU ARE NOT APP FOR JOB, WE DONT NEED YOUR WHOLE CV)
    im Pve Freak i and normal xD Lie

26.JOKE: - There was Human,Dwarf and gnome in a Bar then Hot-sexy Female Gnome entered on door
    then she came to then and sayed who Rimes Something with "liver and Chees" im his
    First one was Human he sayed "i love liver and Chees" but she sayed "nah to simple"
    next one was Dwaft he sayed "I hate liver and Chees" She sayed "not enough energy"
    and then there was Gnome he sayed "liveralone Chessmine". xD
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED)

Post  Hikikomori Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 am

I don't know why you were kicked or what they have against you, but I am for you.
    Failc
    Failc

Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Assassination Rogue Failc(ACCEPTED)

Post  Failc Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

<333 ^^
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Ok last chance for you! Last inv for you in guild! Next time if you fuck it up, and get kicked, even if God himself gives you thumbs up, no more inv back!!

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:38 am