The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

4 posters

Lemonik Holly Paladin80(ACCEPTED)

Lemonik

Lemonik Holly Paladin80(ACCEPTED) Empty Lemonik Holly Paladin80(ACCEPTED)

Post  Lemonik Mon May 07, 2012 5:16 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Lemonik
    2.LEVEL: 80
    3.CLASS: Paladin
    4.RACE: Bloodelf

5.MAIN SPEC: I have a problem with the link of talents I can show in the game.
    6.OFF-SPEC: as the same as higher
    7.PROFESSIONS: Enchanting and Jawelcrafting.
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I have but in Alliantach in Horde only Paladin.
    8.REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUT IT! TO US IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE): I am studying I am practising sport (boxing) I am 21 years old and in the free time I am playing Wow.
    9.REAL LIFE NAME: Mateusz
    [color:e433=blue]10.AGE: 21
    11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Poland/Cracov
    12.TIMEZONE: +1
    13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: if I have a training it is some 3-4 h in the morning how I don't have it I am playing for days on end

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

[color=blue]14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:[/coloron't ] i dont have SS from raids but I can give with my figurehttp://www15.zippyshare.com/v/89582003/file.html
    15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4 years
    16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I played the long time on paid server I was in guilds pve and well I recall this time, I stopped playing because financially I can'ted cope.
    17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN; since you have good persons for pve doing. wants to start doing pve on this server but with persons cleared away from the channel Global not it can be done good raid.
    18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: I am of help and gladly I will devote my time to help somebody from guild.
    19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: how for this moment I am only playing arena since I don't like to do raids with persons which not have a clue how to kill 1 boos, and if the best group is I will play pve with pleasure therefore wants to attach to of the one guild or else you for me will enable it.
    20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Speak Orcish Or Die> currently I am alone onnline since guild broke down : (
    21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes.
    22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: Yes but I can sometimes have problems with the entry since I am only not living with my parents.
    23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Recount, Sexy map, DBM, Gearscoere, Atlasloot,Colldown.
    24..IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: Koojote I don't know who is matching me up but how at one time on Bg's could certainly see me will cast a vote on me.
    25. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (BE SHORT! YOU ARE NOT APP FOR JOB, WE DONT NEED YOUR WHOLE CV):and so I am 21 years old I like sport, so I am not working I have much free time in which of course I am playing WOW. so I don't always have a girlfriend you can count on me as regards the presence on raid.
    26.JOKE: Palladyn, the crescent shaped bun and Shadow Priest are entering the bar. Suddenly he is mounting sie to them jakis Hunter and is starting talking how many it is he mial of fags. For every Priest.
    - DON'T BURN IT SO MUCH!
    lol!
    parceleba
    parceleba

Lemonik Holly Paladin80(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Lemonik Holly Paladin80(ACCEPTED)

Post  parceleba Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Thumbs down, go edit your app and i ll maybe change my mind.
    Meroo
    Meroo
    Dangerous
    Dangerous

Post  Meroo Sun May 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Neutral brother get Ss of the talents Razz and you have Up from me Smile
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 pm

ACCEPTED

on probation rank. Since we need some holy paladin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:25 pm