The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+2
bakir
Violated
6 posters

Holy Priest Violated (ACCEPTED)

Violated

Holy Priest Violated (ACCEPTED) Empty Holy Priest Violated (ACCEPTED)

Post  Violated Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:47 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Violated
    2.LEVEL: 80
    3.CLASS: Priest
    4.RACE: Blood Elf
    5.MAIN SPEC: PvE Holy It's a Renew focus raid healer spec.
    6.OFF-SPEC: PvE Shadow
    7.PROFESSIONS: Tailoring(still leveling)
    8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
    Horde: Childrapist(Warr, Prot)

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Ren

10.AGE: 22

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Tallinn, Estonia

12.TIMEZONE: GMT+2

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: Varies and depends, hard to tell an exact number, but I checked your raid times and I can make it for those.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
    https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2luqs04.jpg

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Since the US closed beta.

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Participated in the US and EU betas, played on Bladefist(EU) for 9months with ups and downs, took a break and played when TBC came out. Raided all preTBC instances(some not so successful). Quit retail when the game time from TBC expansion ran out to have a life.

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: For the raiding (no, not free ep0x, but good raids. Also includes those to opposing faction's capitals.)

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Good company and horribly twisted humor with a bit of seasoned experience in the mix.

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvE. I don't enjoy the competitive PvP aspect of the game at all.

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Horde side? Back in the day I was in Sacred Harbingers/Seventh Storm, but on the new server I've been playing Alliance, so my horde presence hasn't been exactly noteworthy.

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes, I am. Though, one more person knows my account details, but she doesn't play here any more.

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
    X-perl
    Recount
    Gatherer
    Bagnon
    Ratingbuster
    DBM
    Grid
    SpartanUI
    IceHUD
    and other various nifty gadgets, the list would get too long if i were to name all of them.

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I don't think so, I haven't asked anyone.

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I play WoW for fun. And good, well organized raids are just that. I find I could care more for WoW and my characters and get better results, but.. no. I tend to seem uptight and arrogant, but that's just your ego making it seem that way. 'Just like saying what i have on my mind. About my personal life, I'm a professional slacker with a chemistry degree in the making. Twisted sense of humor. Sometimes it's really hard to tell whether I'm joking or not, so it really is safer to assume I am.

26.JOKE:
    GAMES FOR WHEN YOU'RE OLDER:
    1. Sag, You're It.
    2. Hide and go pee.
    3. 20 Questions shouted into your good ear.
    4. Kick the bucket.
    5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
    6. Musical recliners.
    7. Simon says something incoherent.

Note: If you find this application to be remarkably similar to the Sapped example app, it's because I'm the guy who wrote that.
    bakir
    bakir

Holy Priest Violated (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Holy Priest Violated (ACCEPTED)

Post  bakir Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Nice application, TU from me.
    *Afterdie*
    *Afterdie*

Post  *Afterdie* Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 am

I want to see your talents u tell us PvE holy pve shadow etc. but you must put a link for your talents here.In internet are a lot of talents build sites and you dont find 1 of them to make a build for holy.

.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Good company and horribly twisted humor with a bit of seasoned experience in the mix.
    i hope that you are helpful truly person but if you join there i think u dont have time for humor. Good company if someone need your company will be at skype facebook etc. but here you are in wow we need helpful polite players.

Sorry Thumbs Down..!
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Post  Kryptonite Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 am

@ Afterdie - Look better and click on the links named PVE Holy and PVE Shadow, the talents trees are there.
    About the application - it's really good one. Hope to see you as a member soon. Thumbs UP. =)
    parceleba
    parceleba

Post  parceleba Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 am

Afterdie, pls dont post coments anymore..... neutral
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:00 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:34 am