The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

Forum groups/ranks. (Also: "Why can't I post a comment?")

Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Forum groups/ranks. (Also: "Why can't I post a comment?") Empty Forum groups/ranks. (Also: "Why can't I post a comment?")

Post  Hikikomori Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

There was a new group system made in the forum and not everyone can post replies on the applications for the guild. This was made due to a few persons that are not in the guild posting and commenting applications.
    The group is called "Regular Members" and it contains the people that are accepted. The others are just "Members" and can only make an application.
    If you're a guild member and cannot post a comment on an application the following procedure will enable you to:
    Click on the "Usergroups" button on top of the site; now you're interested in the "Join a Group" section of what unfolds before you, there you can select a group you'd like to join (well there's only one anyway); you choose the group "Regular Members" and send a request. Your request will be looked at soon.
    This way we can also keep track of who is active on the forum and perhaps promote them for it.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:03 am