The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+6
bakir
Ac00L
rashadmode
Meroo
rabanne
Fenix
10 posters

Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this]

Fenix
    Fenix

Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this] Empty Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this]

Post  Fenix Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 am

Hi there,

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Fenix
    2.LEVEL: 80
    3.CLASS: Priest
    4.RACE: Blood elf

5.MAIN SPEC: Holy PvE
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0503203100000000000000000000235050032002152530005331151000000000000000000000000000

6.OFF-SPEC:
    Shadow PvE
    This would be the optimal build for shadow priests in PvE in the beginning:
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0503200100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000325023051223012323152301351

7.PROFESSIONS: Enchanting (215) and Tailoring (216)

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:

1st-Blood elf Death Knight –Mortero – 80 lvl
    2nd – Night Elf Druid- Ziggile – From “Lone District guild”, Well assume that it’s like my Main on Ally side “Old School”.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Roman

10.AGE: 21

11.CITY AND COUNTRY:
    Riga/ Latvia- Current place
    England/London – sometimes I live there, especially on summers.

12.TIMEZONE:
    +2GMT

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Depends on mood actually but it’s quite enough like 4-5 hours on Weekdays or so.
    Do not worry I will play my limit. I’ve a lot of free time. So it means that I’ll try to be online every day of course if real life will not disturb me, you know what I’m talking about.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
    (REQUIRED)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24brvah&s=5 I apologize but I do not have better screenshot at this time.

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:
    3-4 years or so...

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN:

Well It’s a great guild with perfect community at least I hope so. And Gemle said that it’s pretty nice guild at all. In addition you’re doing PvE and I love that. As to me, I am just simple PvE freak and that’s why I’m here. I want to join some Nice Horde guild who prefer to do Guild raids. As you know my Druid from “Lone District” – Ziggile- it has not any PvP gear…just PvE and I really hope that you're one of the best Horde/PvE guilds at this time. Also I am bored to play just on Ally side, I want to see Ugly faces lawl...

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
    You can expect from me everything. There is nothing to say more. Well Of course I would gladly attend your Guild raids. Well yeah maybe I am perfect on druids…3/4years full contact just with druids, but I am very well on Priests. So no worry about it, I know what I’m talking about. About myself, well I am very friendly and helpful guy, just ask something and I will try to accept your request. I am willing to learn and I hate to refuse any thing which could improve me at all.

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
    I prefer only PvE. You know that PvE depends on perfect team work and strategy and I really love that. It’s such a nice chance to learn from mistakes and prove your skills.
    About PvP- No Thanks!

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: DONT HAVE PREVIOUSE GUILD's.
    I’ve never been in any guild of Horde Side.
    As Ziggile I’m in “Lone District” guild on Ally Side.

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
    Of course, Yes.

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?:
    Yes.

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
    I am using Deadly Boss Mods, X-Perl UnitFrames, Skada damage meter and AtlasLoot Enhanced.

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?:
    Gemle and Tirax.

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:

Sorry be ready to read my huge Wall of Text. By the way you’ve a choice…

I want to write something about me, should I? Hmm…don’t know what to say. Ok let’s begin!
    I’m such a nice guy, simple but nice. I’m helpful well mostly, depends on mood actually, creative, funny, generous, clamorous and very addicted on sport- (Gym, basketball training, Athletics-which includes swimming, jogging and street fitness – pretty nice thing huh, actually “mad”)
    I love girls, parties, clubs, loud music as all youngsters. At the moment I will not use any kind of alcohol and others shitty things, I want to be healthy and strong. I want to get back my old physical form.
    About seasons…I love just summer, seriously it’s the best season for me, I really hate snow and rain so GTFO others seasons. What I’m doing in summers? It’s quite simple- chicks, parties and the freedom. I love my country, because Latvia got the best natural environment and I’m really proud of it. (Blue skies, green trees and silence everywhere- as for me, I do not need nothing anymore, I love to relax and think about unreal things which will never happen in the real world.
    About music…hmm let me guess…I love almost every kind of music but mostly it might be A&B and Hard Rock. Also I am interested in Information Technologies, Engineering and Languages and I’m very satisfied about those things because nowadays everything depends on technologies, and still I can’t figure out how humans lived without those kinds.
    Also I want to add some information about “Wow”, guess that I’m old school player. Playing on it since 2.4.3 patch came out (released on 15 July 2008 – I’m talking about US version) Of course I was offline for a while. Well as I remember I joined new M4a high rate server on 2010 and then I quit this game for 1,5years and came back on December 2011 in addition I was offline again but just for 2-3 months and now I am officially back. I do not know about summer season and I assume that it’s the worst season for “Wow”, so I guess that I’ll be off again but do not worry I will play on it when the weather should be hideous, I’ll do my limit. About this game just playing it for fun and communication and about others things like gear and so on, I really do not care. I just like to be a part of guild raids (PVE) and that’s all.
    Ok guys I guess that it should be enough…sorry about that huge wall of text but I can’t describe myself just in few words. Also if you have any question just catch me in game when I’ll be online and I will try to answer on your questions immediately.

26.JOKE:

A young blonde woman fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. The hysterical blonde tells her husband: "Shut up ... you're next!"

Thank you for your attention
    I hope that you’ll enjoy my application.

See ya in game!
    Yours sincerely,
    Fenyx

rabanne
    rabanne

Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this] Empty Re: Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this]

Post  rabanne Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 am

Thumbs up !!! Smile
    Meroo
    Meroo
    Dangerous
    Dangerous

Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this] Empty Re: Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this]

Post  Meroo Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

The only newb ally who is actualy good in heart xD Thumbs up bro and hope to see you in here soon Wink
    rashadmode

Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this] Empty Just T.u

Post  rashadmode Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 pm

i will give u atu Gladly bro i hope meet your Face In Our Guild <3 btw your appl so nice:)
    Ac00L
    Ac00L

Post  Ac00L Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm

TU bro, verry good application, and its ok we get it u are Ziggle... xDD
    bakir
    bakir

Post  bakir Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Nice application, Thumbs Up from me... but WTF with the aditional info! be short its not a CV :O
    gemle

Hi there.... (ACCEPTED) [Don't name your applications like this] Empty fenix

Post  gemle Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

TU, nice app xD
    parceleba
    parceleba

Post  parceleba Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Whoa......TU
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Post  Kryptonite Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Thumbs UP =)
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Damn, I didn't want to accept you on the first day, but what can I do against 8 TU? -.-
    So you're accepted and I hereby dub thee Unforgiven!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:07 am