The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

4 posters

Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot

parceleba
    parceleba

Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot Empty Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot

Post  parceleba Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

On Thursday I made graid the tiger and the abuse kayeal need before greed loot.Kaeal the roll for dps trinket even though he went as a tank and for one dps cloak too. Tigara went on as a healer and a roll of leather belt, although I should, I was a rogue dps. And they was fighting with me when I wanted to take items and put back on the roll. Buahaha and Lily can confirm they were with me.
    Stoneblood
    Stoneblood
    Completly Harmless

Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot Empty Re: Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot

Post  Stoneblood Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 am

1st of all he didn't roll for the trinket from lady, he rolled for the back from gunship.His main spec is DPS, but in this raid he was tank coz no1 have tanking gear and tank spec he was the only one, but the Holyop was DPs but his main spec is Holy.Then Keyael gave the back to Buahaha and he said that he will give it to Holyop coz coz Holyop IGNORED Keyael. Btw i was next to Keyael when he was raiding.
    *Afterdie*
    *Afterdie*

Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot Empty Re: Tigara and Kayeal abusing graid loot

Post  *Afterdie* Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 am

Omg Tigara and Keyael abusing? you kidding?Why have i to ninja items when i have raid for 25 ppl every week i need the belt and i roll for it the loot wasnt "Master Loot" it was "Group Loot" so i press need and i won it it was 1 item of 20 its abusing?, ninja? oh i forgot Keyeal give item back because u went crazy.U start saying i will make apply about you... you ninja items.The Belt was for rogue and druid it was Leather if i were pass it it will be at Buahaha which player is plater anyway the rogue already have it so im not Ninja or Abuser if u dont agree with us make more apply Smile it will pleasure for me to answer here.

cheers
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Post  Kryptonite Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 am

Just one off-topic:
    PLEASE GUYS quit the usage of this fucking HUGE font size, noone is blind yet ...
    Sincerely, Kryptonite.
    *Afterdie*
    *Afterdie*

Post  *Afterdie* Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 am

Sry Lily I love you
    parceleba
    parceleba

Post  parceleba Sat May 12, 2012 10:43 am

First afterdie, i was rogue there so i need that belt, and u was resto dudu......
    Second kayeal rolled for trinket and its oke, and he rolled for tanking gear....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:17 pm