The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

4 posters

Arazluz App (DENIED)

Arazluz
    Arazluz

Arazluz App (DENIED) Empty Arazluz App (DENIED)

Post  Arazluz Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:26 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Arazluz
    2.LEVEL:80
    3.CLASS: Hunter
    4.RACE: Troll

5.MAIN SPEC: http://www.google.rs/imgres?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=705&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=yM3kSzIlf2RgxM:&imgrefurl=http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/03/11/scattered-shots-marksman-101/&docid=oIBCFnPO87dj7M&imgurl=http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2010/03/mm-agility.jpg&w=580&h=525&ei=ar6JT5u6HIbHsgaF55DHCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=482&vpy=157&dur=2816&hovh=214&hovw=236&tx=144&ty=148&sig=113880918389990900966&page=1&tbnh=169&tbnw=215&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:68

6.OFF-SPEC:No money yet .

7.PROFESSIONS: Still at lvling :/

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: No alts.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUT IT! TO US IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Goran Radovanovic

10.AGE: 17

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Kraljevo, Serbia

12.TIMEZONE: +1

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: 3-5h

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 1 year.

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Noone.

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: Cuz I think that is best guild on horde side,and i have some rl friend's over there and guys i know,and i want to raid as much i can!

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Complete dedication.

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I preffer PvP cuz there's less people requierd then for PvE, and i like pwning some ally asses in bg.

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I don't have previous Guilds.

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes I am.

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: Yes I can TS.

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DBM,Gearscore,Doomcouldown pulse,...

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: I belive Very Happy.

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (BE SHORT! YOU ARE NOT APP FOR JOB, WE DONT NEED YOUR WHOLE CV)
    I play wow,and that's short from me. Dunno why u want any personal info u dont have anything from that Very Happy

26.JOKE: Bill Gates suddenly dies and finds himself face to face with God. God stood over Bill Gates and said, "Well Bill, I'm really confused on this one. It's a tough decision; I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created that ghastly Windows '95 among other indiscretions. I believe I'll do something I've never done before; I'll let you decide where you want to go."

Bill pushed up his glasses, looked up at God and replied, "Could you briefly explain the difference between the two?" Looking slightly puzzled, God said, "Better yet, why don't I let you visit both places briefly, then you can make your decision. Which do you choose to see first, Heaven or Hell?"

Bill played with his pocket protector for a moment, then looked back at God and said, "I think I'll try Hell first." So, with a flash of lightning and a cloud of smoke, Bill Gates went to Hell.

When he materialized in Hell, Bill looked around. It was a beautiful and clean place, a bit warm, with sandy beaches and tall mountains, clear skies, pristine water, and beautiful women frolicking about. A smile came across Bill's face as he took in a deep breath of the clean air. "This is great," he thought, "if this is Hell, I can't wait to see heaven."

Within seconds of his thought, another flash of lightning and a cloud of smoke appeared, and Bill was off to Heaven. Heaven was a place high above the clouds, where angels were drifting about playing their harps and singing in a beautiful chorus. It was a very nice place, Bill thought, but not as enticing as Hell.

Bill looked up, cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled for God and Bill Gates was sent to Hell for eternity.

Time passed, and God decided to check on the late billionaire to see how he was progressing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill Gates shackled to a wall in a dark cave amid bone thin men and tongues of fire, being burned and tortured by demons.

"So, how is everything going?" God asked.

Bill responded with a crackling voice filled with anguish and disappointment, "This is awful! It's nothing like the Hell I visited the first time!! I can't believe this is happening! What happened to the other place....with the beaches and the mountains and the beautiful women?

"That was the demo," replied God
    Arazluz
    Arazluz

Arazluz App (DENIED) Empty Re: Arazluz App (DENIED)

Post  Arazluz Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Post reply tnx Very Happy
    *Afterdie*
    *Afterdie*

Post  *Afterdie* Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 pm

dont like a lot your apply.Your english is not so good and u dont have SS.Its PvE guild and u make apply for here but u want join here and make more PvP than PvE im not sure about you. I give u THUMBS DOWN.![i][u]
    parceleba
    parceleba

Post  parceleba Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Post ss and i ll decide neutral for now
    Arazluz
    Arazluz

Arazluz App (DENIED) Empty Answer for ss

Post  Arazluz Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm

No money for ss yet so you need to w8 for me to farm 1000 g its not so easy you know?
    Arazluz
    Arazluz

Post  Arazluz Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

I dont have pve gear so no sec spec yet and i hoped that you will help me not just look for fullgeared players? If you are kind of guild who wont help to players then Decline my app pls i made mistake seting it?
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Look at the sample application again and you'll see why I'm DENYING this application.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:06 am