The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

3 posters

Kick Failc (Voting)

Lightwarrior

Kick Failc (Voting) Empty Kick Failc (Voting)

Post  Lightwarrior Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Who is for kicking Failc out of Guild. Please vote correctly. He talk to much, he insulting others ( like underboss , he can confirm that ), he sell me 6 calcedony and one give me gratis Smile , sell to guild members.. dotn think so its good... Ask in guild chat for staffs and then sell it on global etc. And many people dont wanna him in guild. Please vote, correctly, just type AGREE - if u agree for kick him, or DON'T AGREE - if u dont. Thanks for understanding
    Failc
    Failc

Kick Failc (Voting) Empty Re: Kick Failc (Voting)

Post  Failc Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

First that is how i and Underboss that not insulting i know him i RL hes 50 Meters from me were good friend's
    Second I was selling Calcedony on Global and you wisped me that you want to buy it and and if you guilie that don't means that i need to give you for free I was selling it that means i need to gold
    and "Ask in guild chat for staffs and then sell it on global etc" lol what is "Staffs"?

Last edited by Failc on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lightwarrior

Post  Lightwarrior Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:06 pm

I saw u ask for titaniun rods on GChat, and then u selling it on global.... This is voting.. U can say i can give u free.. I never sold anything to anyone from guild, doesnt matter if i need or no need money. Underboss told me that u are friends, but is friends insulting each other? and u told me that i dont know to play with hunter. I dont reply anymore here. This is what i think. Just dont talk to me.
    Failc
    Failc

Post  Failc Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 pm

"I saw u ask for titaniun rods on GChat, and then u selling it on global" lol is this some kinda Joke? and
    "Just dont talk to me" no problem
    h4r1s
    h4r1s
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  h4r1s Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:59 pm

I AGREE with LIGHTWARRIOR that boy insulting much ppl here..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:26 pm