The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+10
Leonidias
Dojo967
mrbo
AZ
Sorrowhill
Xeviar
Sancho
Mastema
Kryptonite
Dementia
14 posters

Rife A.K.A Sorrowhill

Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Rife A.K.A Sorrowhill Empty Rife A.K.A Sorrowhill

Post  Dementia Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Ok guys,I decided to make this because I'm sick of his insulting.We all know,officers are something special in guild,they should be.They are not insulting first,but also they don't want to be insulted first,and Sorrohill is doing that,insulting officers and other guildies.You insulted me a lot of times,and I won't lie I insulted you once,because you rolled resto and DPS gear,so that's kinda greedy from you,right?Last night you insulted Rayex on TS,I don't know how many of us heard that,but I did.You insulted officer first time when you got kicked from guild,you remember that.I don't want that kind of people in our Guild.Every second word from you is "Stupid,noob,fuck you,idiot etc".So we are all idiots and noobs for you?I can underestand jokes,but you are a bad and greedy person.Thanks.
    Kryptonite
    Kryptonite
    Completly Harmless

Rife A.K.A Sorrowhill Empty Re: Rife A.K.A Sorrowhill

Post  Kryptonite Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 pm

I thought Sorrowhill would be a good addition for this guild the first time when I saw him. He was helpful guy at the beginning, but then everything went wrong. Many times all members and me saw him swearing, insulting the officers and the guild master ... is it right? A lot of ppl are gone from "The Unforgiven" for this reason, he won't be the first one, nor the last. The first and most important lesson in the real life (fuck the game ...) is to respect the ones who helped you. We saw the rude side of you, in the future I expect to see the good one. Sorry but my vote is against you, because I know this ppl before I know you and they mean a lot for me.
    Mastema
    Mastema
    Completly Harmless

Post  Mastema Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:11 pm

In 1st post you just told that he is insulting people and you forgot to mention why are you making this post at all, coz as it is now it just looks to me like a simple complain post.
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Well maybe I'm making it because he insulted me few times?I wouldn't do it without reason ofcourse.
    Sancho
    Sancho

Post  Sancho Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Sorrowhill, hmmmm let me see.Maybe i will first start with in TS.In it we're getting to be lead raids and laugh together not every second person who speaks on TS to be Sorrowhill and saying 'fuck you' to everyone else who speak. Another thing, icc 25 no DBW drop and you start yelling fuck you all and asking lead did it realy drop WTF dude he doesnt give a shit about a fucking thinket. Simply against him for insulting everyone.
    Mastema
    Mastema
    Completly Harmless

Post  Mastema Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Ah you did not understand me...
    As this topic stands now it is only topic of complain, never in whole topic no1 made any clear suggestion what to do about guy, you just made complains, and complains without solution are more offtopic flame wars then official topic.

Suggestion: When you complain about some1 make it clear for ppl who are reading what do you want to achieve with that post. Coz if you do not write that post starts to look like a simple qqing.

Example: That guy did that and that and after he was warned he continued to do that and that so i am suggesting that he gets some kind of punishment ( you forgot to mention that in post )

This post has no offensive intentions, it is just my suggestion out of good will coz previous post was simple crying

Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Well I forgot to write that,but I wanted to say something about it,and he already got kicked once because of insulting,and we invited him back,because he told us that he won't do it again.Yeah right.
    Xeviar
    Xeviar
    Insane
    Insane

Post  Xeviar Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Mastema wrote:Ah you did not understand me...
    As this topic stands now it is only topic of complain, never in whole topic no1 made any clear suggestion what to do about guy, you just made complains, and complains without solution are more offtopic flame wars then official topic.

Suggestion: When you complain about some1 make it clear for ppl who are reading what do you want to achieve with that post. Coz if you do not write that post starts to look like a simple qqing.

Example: That guy did that and that and after he was warned he continued to do that and that so i am suggesting that he gets some kind of punishment ( you forgot to mention that in post )

This post has no offensive intentions, it is just my suggestion out of good will coz previous post was simple crying

It is obvious since the name of topic is Violator's/abuser's/hacker's that this topic is for kicking ppl from guild. Don't need to mention their punishment if you don't intend on change it. So if you want another punishment besides guild kick then it needs to be written. Don't get me wrong, i just posted because you guys went of the theme a bit. Smile

Peace out, Xeviar.
    Sorrowhill

Post  Sorrowhill Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Well we all are humans. We always make mistakes someone make bad mistakes other make worse. That is the live no one is perfect we all get pissed sometimes but someone can control themselvs other cant. Smile Also i want to apologize to those guys that i insutlted for one or another reason, even if i wasnt right.I dont wanna get kicked about this i promise ill try more to control myself and do not insult anymore guild members. That is all i wanted to say and i hope u will understand me. Smile
    AZ
    AZ

Post  AZ Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Since this post is getting nowhere fast i have a suggestion.
    Evryone who has an opinion on the matter please vote:
    1)kick him
    2)make this his final warning(kick the next time he goes "berserk")
    and i'm sorry sorrow but for the last few raids you managed to make a verry bad impression on me so 1
    Sorrowhill

Post  Sorrowhill Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

;( By the way can i ask who are u ?
    mrbo

Post  mrbo Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Dojo967
    Dojo967

Post  Dojo967 Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 pm

2 because he already apologize for his behavior. I know him IRL so he is a good guy but sometimes he is enragable.
    Leonidias

Post  Leonidias Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:30 pm

2 becouse he is really nice man.
    Meroo
    Meroo
    Dangerous
    Dangerous

Post  Meroo Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm

2 He is more like me than you know i insult all the time but you all know i never mean it Smile i am sure that he doesn't as well.
    bignoob

Post  bignoob Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Mastema
    Mastema
    Completly Harmless

Post  Mastema Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am

As long as he is useful i do not care how/what he speaks to the ppl, if he does his job right he is fine.
    Stoneblood
    Stoneblood
    Completly Harmless

Post  Stoneblood Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 am

2 - he is very usefull !!
    parceleba
    parceleba

Rife A.K.A Sorrowhill Empty Think again

Post  parceleba Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

I think you should think again because it was on when we would go such icc 25 is not bid for any item, but was waiting to say "hey im only hunt here give it to me," not even a min bid ..... he is one of the reasons I left guild a month ago ....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:26 pm