The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Unforgiven

Login or Register, we dont want guest's browsing our forum. If you are not a member than please leave this site, or be doomed and not forgiven!

The Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

Mmorpg4all.com WoW Horde PvE based guild, The Unforgiven!

+2
Hikikomori
Mastema
6 posters

[Application] Mastema <Priest> (ACCEPTED)

Mastema
    Mastema
    Completly Harmless

[Application] Mastema <Priest>  (ACCEPTED) Empty [Application] Mastema <Priest> (ACCEPTED)

Post  Mastema Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Mastema [/color]
    2.LEVEL: 80
    3.CLASS: Priest
    4.RACE: Sin'Dorei

5.MAIN SPEC: Holy : this is my current talent spec but I am open for changes if they are needed Click Here To See Talent LInk
    6.OFF-SPEC: Discipline : I do not have any offspec atm coz I am new to this server so I did not farm 1000 gold needed to train offsec but when I do it will be discipline pvp
    7.PROFESSIONS: I have Tailoring atm and I am planing of leveling enchanting any time soon, but if any other proff is needed I will be glad to lvl it up as long as I am told to do so b4 I start lvling Enchanting.
    8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I do not have any alts at this moment, just got a priest from old friend of my who used to play here long time ago. But I am planing on leveling Resto Shaman or Afli Lock.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION (BE HONEST ABOUTH IT! TO US IT DOESN'T METTER WHER YOU FROM OR HOW OLD YOU ARE):

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Nikola

10.AGE: 19

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: I am from Serbia from Belgrade.
    12.TIMEZONE: GMT+1

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: I play around 4h/day. Maybe I will be able to make my daily playing time a bit longer if my RL shit gets better.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

14.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: This is looks of the char as i got it, with some disci spec and god damn mixed up modifiers:
    SS of my Char

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: My playing time goes from early TBC so I have been playing wow around 5/6years.

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None: I used to play on multiple privater servers such as Toxic,Magic,Molten,Gamers District and AT

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNFORGIVEN: When I got my priest few days, maybe a week ago, I made m4a forum acc and I looked into Horde Guilds panel and saw that earliest post was from guild called "Unforgiven", this guild, so i bookmarked forum page, and decided to make app now, I rly did not have free time to make it earlier.

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: I do not know how high your expectations can go, but you could expect average skilled priest with a long history of pvp as well as pve, I can be loyal and honest to the guild as long as guild returns my loyalty and respect.

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I used to play PvP for a very long time and I got sick of it, so here on m4a I will stick with PvE , it is more fun to play something with larger group of ppl if those ppl are worth to play with.

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: n/a new to the server

21.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes

22.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?: I have vent and I sure can download TS, still you will just have to inform me about version of TS you are hosting on.

23.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DMB,QH,Recount,Xperl,Outfitter,SexyCD,Atlas Loot.. .. ..

24.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?: I doubt it, I have not made a lot of friends here, but I am sure planing to.

25.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (BE SHORT! YOU ARE NOT APP FOR JOB, WE DONT NEED YOUR WHOLE CV)
    I am social drinker, metalhead and I used to go hunting. I hate my City. I have very long hair as well as beard and I like it that way, even if i am metalhead don't mistake me for atheist coz i am Orthodox .
    [color=orange]26.JOKE: http://9gag.com/gag/1940510
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

[Application] Mastema <Priest>  (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: [Application] Mastema <Priest> (ACCEPTED)

Post  Hikikomori Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Okay, I am for you, since your English is better than most people in the guild and your talents are pretty good.
    Also you really seem to have a lot of experience in the game so I think you'd be a good addition to the guild.
    Failc
    Failc

[Application] Mastema <Priest>  (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: [Application] Mastema <Priest> (ACCEPTED)

Post  Failc Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Neutral
    Ac00L
    Ac00L

Post  Ac00L Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 am

Thumbs up, u have good talents, you speak english very good, and that joke rocks!
    Dementia
    Dementia
    Completly Harmless

Post  Dementia Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Thumbs Up.
    Teraclaw
    Teraclaw
    Completly Harmless

Post  Teraclaw Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 pm

THUMBS UP.
    Hikikomori
    Hikikomori
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

Post  Hikikomori Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:57 pm

I think this much Thumbs upping should be enough I dub thee Unforgiven! Accepted!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:31 am